PDA

View Full Version : No appetite and feeling full easily

Zerox
29-04-18, 21:52
I’ve had acid reflux for like 5 years now but it only really appears in my throat and isn’t constant. Now, I have a burning feeling in my stomach that comes and goes, I have no appetite whatsoever, and I can’t eat normal sized meals. I’m getting full really easily. I also have this weird hiccup/burp thing that keeps happening and has been happening for the last 2 months. I’ll feel all gassy and my stomach while suddenly spasm and force itself outwards while I get the sound of gushing wind through my ears. Really weird. Could this fullness be stomach cancer? I was eating normal sized meals just a week and a half ago.. surely a tumour couldn’t grow that fast right? I’m hesitant to go to the doctors because I feel they might get sick of my panicking and make me find a new doctor. Are my symptoms normal?

I also don’t have IBS (that I’m aware of)

---------- Post added at 21:51 ---------- Previous post was at 21:46 ----------

---------- Post added at 21:52 ---------- Previous post was at 21:51 ----------

I also burp constantly... don’t know how to edit posts properly lol

venusbluejeans
29-04-18, 21:52
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.