PDA

View Full Version : Lymph nodes (19yr male)

Coolguyivam
30-04-18, 01:46
So for about a year and half i had swollen lymph nodes under my jaw that were always worrying me, so a month ago i went to get an ultrasound and it said that they weren't clinically enlarge and looked reactive.
So i was relieved and stopped stressing, but a few days later i found another one on my lower left neck, posterior lymph node i believe?
Well now im worried again ):
They feel movable and rubbery.
I also got acid reflux symptoms a year and a half ago and still have them to this day.
Everyday i have these symptoms and none of the medicine i been giving has helped.
I really feel like im in an awkward position.
I hope i can just be well again.

daisy4001
04-06-18, 09:26
One and half a year? That's a long time. If it was anything malignant, for me, your nodes would've been so enlarged by now. Not to mention, you should have other symptoms to accompany that as well. But you seem to be doing fine.

Your acid reflux is probably due to your anxiety! Don't worry.

EmmyDay
04-06-18, 10:29
Hi there!
I wouldn't be too stressed. With noticeable symptoms like these, if they were anything to be worried about, you'd definitely know about it a year and a half later. I've had lymph nodes pop up and go down a lot recently, they can linger around and it can be quite frightening, and sometimes they can become shotty and end up staying up indefinitely!
My advice would be to try not to worry, if there was any reason to be concerned a doctor would have told you. Your acid reflux may be due to anxiety, so that's something to look into. Continue to try to get help with your acid reflux as they can be quite uncomfortable, and to put your mind at ease get this new lump seen to just to be sure, but after a year and a half I'm pretty confident you have nothing to be worried about :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Andrash
04-06-18, 16:54
Read the stickies...

Leslie735
04-06-18, 20:36
I have one on the side of my lower left neck, like yours, rubbery and moveable. Ultrasound measured it 9.7 X 4.1 mm back in January. I go back in 2 weeks for a repeat ultrasound. Still there, still the same.