PDA

View Full Version : Lymphoma fear/constantly getting sick

Nervousmommy
30-04-18, 10:10
I have been really really anxious for about month now, first about lung cancer and now about lymphoma. I would be less anxious if I didn’t constantly catch viruses from my three kids. Does anyone else get sick a lot when they are really anxious?

Fishmanpa
30-04-18, 12:38
Anxiety takes a toll on your body. Add three little germ factories to the mix and you have your answer.

Positive thoughts

EmmyDay
30-04-18, 16:18
Hiya
Do you have any lymph nodes that are popping up? Even if you do, lymph nodes do pop up a lot and I still wouldn't be particularly concerned, but if you're not getting any lumps your chances of lymphoma are pretty slim, as lumps are the first signs in the majority of people.
People get ill a lot, and stress and anxiety can also lower the immune system. If you've also got three kids who themselves are often getting ill, it's not unusual at all that you're sick a lot either. Obviously, if your symptoms are worrying you, it's always useful to go see a doctor, but I'd say the chances of lymphoma from what you've said here are incredibly slim, I wouldn't stress too much :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Nervousmommy
30-04-18, 17:09
I just got all my lymph nodes checked. They are all good. But still, some are in your abdomen and can't be seen.