PDA

View Full Version : New here

Onion
30-04-18, 18:40
I made my account a while ago, but I guess I will introduce myself.
I am turning 24, I'm from Saskatchewan Canada, I have horrible health anxiety and social anxiety. I am unemployed and live alone.

I found this website while I was looking up symptoms.

venusbluejeans
30-04-18, 18:46
Hiya Onion and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Onion
30-04-18, 18:49
Yeah, I did take a good read at those

Roseessa
30-04-18, 18:55
Hi,
How are you?
Oh, you're from Canada eh?
My sister would love you. She loves Canada even though she hasn't even gone there yet.

P-Mo
01-05-18, 04:53
Hi Onion,

I'm new here too and also have bad health anxiety, GAD and panic attacks. It's a work in progress everyday...hoping to find relief here by talking about what's going on instead of just googling or looking up symptoms on here. Good luck and know you're not alone in this!

Deadkndys420
03-05-18, 19:55
Hey everyone. Nice to see you.

panicy potato pasta
07-05-18, 03:12
23, health anxiety, lost two jobs partly from it, partly i was bad at the first, and good at the last but the boss went sicko and fired people because his wife dumped him. know one will hire me, im living with my mom and my life is screwed.
we have a bit in common