PDA

View Full Version : Air getting into penis (isn't it called air embolism?

Kevinor762
01-05-18, 01:23
I have severe health anxiety please take this question seriously and no this is not a joke..

I finished masturbating and after I was stroking it (I have foreskin) and it was making some weird sound almost like there were air bubbles underneath there.
It was kind of squishy sounding but it's hard to explain.
Can I die because of this?
IT FELT LIKE THERE WERE AIRBUBBLES

MyNameIsTerry
01-05-18, 01:55
It could be as simply as air trapped behind some fluid that is being moved. I don't mean that the air is in any way dangerous, just that by pressing an area may cause some to move hence making some noise or sensation.

Please try to remember that this bodypart is well designed for the activity in question. If this were something to be concerned about it would be well known to us given the epidemic levels of the bodypart being used on a daily basis. :winks:

Skin flaps make noises especially when being used (I was going to say when "frequently used" :blush:) or when there is fluid in the area. It's just part of the human body.

Elen
01-05-18, 08:04
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Regards

Elen Admin

tan235
01-05-18, 10:11
I don't have a penis but what MyNameIsTerry said!

Phuzella
01-05-18, 11:47
Ditto :)

EmmerLooeez
01-05-18, 20:54
This wouldn't be enough to cause an air embolism, please don't worry.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

ankietyjoe
01-05-18, 21:03
I hope you washed your hands before you started typing.

BikerMatt
01-05-18, 21:45

:roflmao::roflmao:

It doesn't sound like anything to worry about to me.

MyNameIsTerry
02-05-18, 01:34

:roflmao::roflmao:

It doesn't sound like anything to worry about to me.

:roflmao:

I'm creating a thread about contamination through the forum as we speak! :winks:

Kevinor762
03-05-18, 02:40
I'm a male who experimented every once in a while sticking things up there and i probably bled once or twice.
I haven't done anally masturbated I'm more than a few months but can I get a delayed air embolism?
Also I've masturbated in the bath before and water went up there. I just read an article about how water can force air into your bloodstream and cause embolism.
Should I worry even after months from anally masturbating or could an embolism be delayed??

nomorepanic
03-05-18, 09:50
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Phuzella
03-05-18, 17:45
Definitely inappropriate post I'd say

Carys
03-05-18, 17:48
Agreed

Phuzella
03-05-18, 18:01
If that post is genuine, those are questions for a doctor or sexual health clinic, not an anxiety forum

Josh1234
03-05-18, 18:55
God, you Brits are too nice lol.

ankietyjoe
04-05-18, 12:04
If that post is genuine, those are questions for a doctor or sexual health clinic, not an anxiety forum

90% of posts on here are better suited to a doctor. If the guy has a genuine anxiety, this place is here to assist with the processing of that anxiety. If you're offended by the question, then ignore it and help one of the other superficially ridiculous posts we see on here every single day. We've all been there.

EmmerLooeez
04-05-18, 14:41
^ bit harsh

Fishmanpa
04-05-18, 14:57
^ bit harsh

Well it is what the OP is talking about concerning the air embolism :whistles:

Positive thoughts

Phuzella
04-05-18, 15:23
I'm not particularly offended by it. I just think there's too much information to post on here. The first few posts covered the embolism question. The later post went into too much detail and needs a doctor to answer the OP ''s questions about sticking things up there.

KK77
04-05-18, 15:58
Well....stop pumping it up then! :lac:

Bigboyuk
04-05-18, 16:09
HA is a right beast to tackle with. while the OP went in to TMI I certainly don't agree with sticking things down the hole in his bits this could cause major injury so this has to stop. There is no way he has a embolism that's for sure. And would recommend he goes to his dr if he is worried again though this HA he has got has been heightned by Damn Googling it and other sources. Ahh I have also looked at the OP's others posts and come to the conclusion his HA is well out of control. So to the OP show this thread and the other threads and or print them off and give to your therapist. ATB