PDA

View Full Version : eyes and hair

jacob
18-07-07, 12:45
Hello, i have lived with general anxiaty and panic attacks for 3 years now, and can recognize many of the symptoms described on this page,- except one. I have had somekind of blurryness in my eyes,-(read need glasses,-). This occurs when i have been drinking or if i´m tired. Has anyone had the same symptoms, and is it perhaps cronical damage to my eyes due to anxiaty. My local glass-store tells me that it is a buildingfault in my eyes, but i dont believe him, as i have allways had a good eyesight. Another thing is my hair,- its alot thinner than before my anxiaty,- and noone in my family is bald,-will this grow back.-
I can understand if this sounds like normal things for a guy,. but i dont believe it. Sorry my english isnt so good. Have a nice day all of you..

Lindalou64
18-07-07, 13:10
hello jacob,
first off how old are you why i ask with age we seem to start getting things " " sneak up on us like loss of hair and def eyes ...thyroid could cause loss of hair i always thot stress could but im not 100 % there..do you feel anxoius when ya drinking or tired that can cause blurryness....i get blurry vison often....i wish ya the best,,,,,,,Linda

jacob
18-07-07, 13:55
im 23 years old, and yes,- i feel very anxious the day after drinking, do not know what thyroid is,-perhaps somekind of medecine? thank you for replying so fast.

nomorepanic
18-07-07, 19:27
Jacob

Have a read of the threads on here about visual disturbances....

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7784

Hope that helps.