PDA

View Full Version : Diagnosed

Bastett
01-05-18, 19:31
Hi! I wanted to share that not all my symptoms were caused by my health anxiety. I've been diagnosed by a rheumatologist with Ehlers Danlos syndrome which effects joints, skin, blood vessels, etc. So while my panic about my symptoms was anxiety I believe it was caused by the fact that I actually really had this syndrome (it's genetic, so I've had it my whole life without knowing it). My bruising, petechiae, irritable and soft skin, possibly even lymph nodes, acid reflux (thus constant sore throat), etc.

Don't jump to the conclusions that you have it too. I was diagnosed because of my loose joints (I am very hypermobile and my joints have become so much looser during my pregnancy)...

EmmerLooeez
01-05-18, 21:01
Oh bless you! I hope that now you have a name and know where you are with your body that your anxiety improves. Xxx

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

lofwyr
02-05-18, 18:59
Because of my medical condition, I have met quite a few folks with diagnosed connective tissue disorders. I tested myself as well, but came up clear there. Now you can stay on top of it, and keep it monitored.