PDA

View Full Version : tension all over--very scared

ItWillPass
18-07-07, 19:39
I had a very scary symptom, and I wanted to check in and see if anyone else has experienced this due to anxiety. All of the sudden I felt some pressure in my face. I tried my best to ignore it, it did not hurt, just felt weird. Then, it basically moved down my neck and my back, and I felt still literaly all over. I felt like I was almost paralyzed from feeling so stiff. My jaw was tight, it was just a very tight and stiff feeling throughout my whole body, and to top it off, I was dizzy as well. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? I ended up going to sleep for a little, and when I woke up it felt slightly better, but I still feel quite physically tense.

nomorepanic
18-07-07, 19:45
Yes very common I am afraid.

Scroll to the bottom of this page for more posts or use the search facility and you will find that you are not alone.

A good massage is what you need as well!

looking4answers
02-08-07, 08:20
Felt like that all day and tonight...think its just anxiety and tension..hope you are ok..since that would probaly make me live through the night..I think you are ok..so that gives me a little more confidence to know others experience the very same thing.Michael

I had a very scary symptom, and I wanted to check in and see if anyone else has experienced this due to anxiety. All of the sudden I felt some pressure in my face. I tried my best to ignore it, it did not hurt, just felt weird. Then, it basically moved down my neck and my back, and I felt still literaly all over. I felt like I was almost paralyzed from feeling so stiff. My jaw was tight, it was just a very tight and stiff feeling throughout my whole body, and to top it off, I was dizzy as well. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this? I ended up going to sleep for a little, and when I woke up it felt slightly better, but I still feel quite physically tense.