PDA

View Full Version : Racing mind

phil06
02-05-18, 00:35
Does anybody ever get a racing mind or fear going mad and how do you deal with it usually it passes for me but I have a long spell where I get anxious and feel uneasy? :blush:

I’ve just moved house could this be causing the anxiety to be worse? Also having lots of depersonalization..trying to get use to be house and surroundings too.

HughFennell
18-05-18, 10:39
Hi.
When I have anxiety, I usually do few things that help me:
1. Wake up early.
When I wake up early I have more time to focus on things like self-care and reading that I will often not focus on if I am rushing out of the door every single morning.
2. Meditation.
Mindfulness meditation can help ease psychological stresses like anxiety, depression, and pain.
3. The science behind cold exposure is not new science. Cold shower therapy is an ancient Ayurvedic remedy that has numerous health benefits such as treating anxiety and depression, improving circulation and toning skin. The use of coldness as a ‘good stressor’ on the body can help to trigger several helpful responses within the human body. It allows the controlled elicitation of the body’s natural cell repairing, pain & inflammation reducing and metabolic processes.
4. Go for a walk.
Give it a try, but leave your phone at home. Just embrace your surrounds and be grateful that you woke up this morning.
5. Mood stabilization.
We live with emotions that are created by the environment that we live in. Sometimes, we have something that will make us happy to celebrate while in other cases, we will find something that will make us feel so low. When we accomplish something like passing examination, doing well in business as well as in workplaces then we tend to be a lot happy.