PDA

View Full Version : Headache worry!

EmmyDay
05-05-18, 22:17
Hi all
I'm an 18 year old female and I've suffered from headaches for a long time. In February of 2017, I suffered an awful bout of vertigo which seemed to trigger my headaches, and later on in the year I was diagnosed with vestibular migraines. They've since gotten better, and actually for three weeks I didn't get any headaches at all, but then last weekend they started again and it's started to make me worry today. My headache today feels different, the top of my head is kinda sensitive to touch and that's where the pain is. It just feels like a heavy feeling, like something is lightly pressing on my head. It's not super painful or anything and I also have mild pain down the sides of my head, as well as in the bridge of my nose and my ears (the same, light, pressing feeling). I'm sure I'm just being silly and it's nothing to be concerned about, I was also out in the sun earlier and my head is awfully sensitive to the sun, but I really just needed to come here for some advice to settle my mind.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk