PDA

View Full Version : New /introduction

murrymeg
06-05-18, 03:22
I’m 37, married, and a mom of 3. I have pure O OCD, anxiety, depression, and rheumatoid arthritis. I am currently suffering from pAnic and fear over having or developing a terminal illness and hAve started having obsessive thoughts and checking my body for things. I am ready for a turn around . I only take Ativan as needed, which was rarely until this started a couple of months ago. Now it is a couple times a week. I am also on plaquenil for my rheumatoid arthritis.

venusbluejeans
06-05-18, 03:28
Hiya murrymeg and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
13-05-18, 14:05
Good morning Murrymeg

First Happy Mother's Day. Rising kids and creating a home is no easy task. Put on top of that your fight with RA and OCD/panic I can see where fear plays with your heart, mind, and soul.

In my own fight with panic/anxiety I have congestive heart failure. But our kids are grown so that burden has been lifted. My suggestion would be focus not only on raising your beautiful child, but also taking care of yourself. For many years it was the passion to take care of my then little ones that kept me going.

Be proactive with your health, don't fret about noticing things. Find yourself a doctor who is aware and compassionate of your situation. Face your fears head on, don't be afraid to ask yourself why I feel this way. Panic is a tricky thing, once you overcome one thing, it looks for other ways to get you. Make time for yourself, breathe in and breathe out, try meditation to calm does fears.

Best to you on your journey murrymeg and Happy Mother's Day.

sadsack95
14-05-18, 00:19
Welcome to the forum, I'm new here aswell. I hope you find the help you are looking for.