PDA

View Full Version : Headaches, so scared!

Seany
06-05-18, 12:05
Hi everyone, basically i have been suffering from headaches on and off for the past 8 months, mostly on the left side of my head, but for the past 2 months they have been constant and travel to different parts of my head.

Back in March the headache was so bad i was sick, i also get tingling in my head and my left eye twitches sometimes, which scares me a lot as i know those are also symptoms of a brain tumor. My eyes have always been sensitive to light and i get a lot of floaters too!

The headache is sometimes a dull ache that can last all day or sometimes its sharp pains that come and go throughout the day. I have been to my GP and he looked into my eyes and said i dont have a tumor but i find it so hard to believe. Does anybody else have a similar experience? I also have post nasal drip which im not sure if this could be connected either?

Any help would be appreciated!

Bigboyuk
06-05-18, 12:12
Hi Seany If your dr was in ANY doubt if you had a brain tumour he would have referered you for a MRI Scan etc! A dr has had many years of training So personally I would go with his opinion Don't Google your symptoms as this will only keep your HA cycle going, you need to break this cycle and now :) ATB

Seany
06-05-18, 12:22
Hi Seany If your dr was in ANY doubt if you had a brain tumour he would have referered you for a MRI Scan etc! A dr has had many years of training So personally I would go with his opinion Don't Google your symptoms as this will only keep your HA cycle going, you need to break this cycle and now :) ATB

Thanks for replying! I really hope you're right, i've suffered with HA for 8 years now but this is the biggest fear i've had. The doctor has put it down to tension headaches. I banged my head before the recent bout of headaches which i guess led me to focus on my head constantly. But can tension headaches really last for 2 months and move all over the head?

Phuzella
06-05-18, 16:00
Possibly migraines?