PDA

View Full Version : Abdominal tremors, heart racing

NorthWestJoe
07-05-18, 00:03
I've been having weird shaking feelings in my chest, intestines/lower abdominal area, and - oddly enough - my left calf area for the last two weeks. No pain though.

I had one sip of beer the other day and it set off a tidal wave of symptoms almost instantaneously - a strong pulsating heart, extreme fatigue/brain fog, a twitching in my lower left leg, shakes in my stomach area, etc.

In fact, when I eat almost any meal the same thing happens. It's like my upper abdominal area starts throbbing like an earthquake or something. Could it be a mineral deficiency?

I often find that I cant go to sleep until 4am due to the strong vibrations I am feeling. My mind cant seem to ignore the throbbing.

Buy my blood pressure is normal. Nothing out of the ordinary. I've had EKG work done too. Normal!

I am 32, overweight, but never had this before.

I should mention that the month before these symptoms started I had other intestinal issues. My stomach was twitching, my intestines were gurgling/bubbling, and was (and continue to be ) constipated.

It is now almost 6 weeks since this whole thing started but the Dr's just tell me I am fine.

I had blood tests as well and all are "normal" amounts of blood sugar, etc. etc.

I've switched to a very health diet (cauliflower, lettuce, water, tea, yogurt, celery, etc) and run 1.5 miles every other day for the past 3 weeks but no real sign of change. I did take antibiotics for a throat infection I had about 2 months ago. Could that have thrown off my gut bacteria?

I tried Oemeprozole but it doesnt help. ( I don't think this is reflux anyway)

I am pretty much on my own as my Dr's think I am crazy and that this is all stress related. But I am not an anxious person at all, and very relaxed generally. But they want me to take an SSRI. I don't want to do that, as I have heard horror stories. ​

ankietyjoe
10-05-18, 18:13
I've been having weird shaking feelings in my chest, intestines/lower abdominal area, and - oddly enough - my left calf area for the last two weeks. No pain though.

I had one sip of beer the other day and it set off a tidal wave of symptoms almost instantaneously - a strong pulsating heart, extreme fatigue/brain fog, a twitching in my lower left leg, shakes in my stomach area, etc.

In fact, when I eat almost any meal the same thing happens. It's like my upper abdominal area starts throbbing like an earthquake or something. Could it be a mineral deficiency?

I often find that I cant go to sleep until 4am due to the strong vibrations I am feeling. My mind cant seem to ignore the throbbing.

Buy my blood pressure is normal. Nothing out of the ordinary. I've had EKG work done too. Normal!

I am 32, overweight, but never had this before.

I should mention that the month before these symptoms started I had other intestinal issues. My stomach was twitching, my intestines were gurgling/bubbling, and was (and continue to be ) constipated.

It is now almost 6 weeks since this whole thing started but the Dr's just tell me I am fine.

I had blood tests as well and all are "normal" amounts of blood sugar, etc. etc.

I've switched to a very health diet (cauliflower, lettuce, water, tea, yogurt, celery, etc) and run 1.5 miles every other day for the past 3 weeks but no real sign of change. I did take antibiotics for a throat infection I had about 2 months ago. Could that have thrown off my gut bacteria?

I tried Oemeprozole but it doesnt help. ( I don't think this is reflux anyway)

I am pretty much on my own as my Dr's think I am crazy and that this is all stress related. But I am not an anxious person at all, and very relaxed generally. But they want me to take an SSRI. I don't want to do that, as I have heard horror stories. ​

Antiobiotics absolutely F#@k my stomach when I take them. The only solution I found is to take good probiotics (I take Probio7 Advanced) for 2-3 months and I use intermittent fasting a lot too. I usually stop eating around 9-10pm (I'm a sucker for a late snack) but then not eat again until 2-3pm the next day. It really helps me. You can go even longer if necessary.