PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

Zoe01708
07-05-18, 13:39
Hi. Everyone

I thought I would brave it and actually introduce myself. I got anxiety and depression two years ago and I have improved, through the help of the priory. The thing I struggle with is medication, I guess I am sensitive to it but also scared as I had a bad experience on Prozac. Within this time I have tried Mirtazapine and prevailing. I am currently on clomipramine/anafranil the side effects are heavy and I am not sure which way it's going to go.
Anyway if anyone wants to say hi/ chat then that would be great.😊

(No negatives please, we are all going through enough)

venusbluejeans
07-05-18, 13:44
Hiya Zoe01708 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
15-05-18, 14:12
Good Morning Zoe01708.

Don't worry no negative responses here. In the years I have posted here, I find this to be a safe space for us to share our victories and our defeats. There are a number of threads in which you can join or create when you need a little support or just want to tell your story.

Take advantage of the resources offered here and don't consider yourself an outsider or anyone different. We are all human beings with our strengths and our weaknesses. Be well on your journey and best to you Zoe01708.

Zoe01708
16-05-18, 08:06
Thank you so much for your kind reply.

I hope you are well, and life is treating you kindly. :)

fduop
16-05-18, 13:21
:welcome: