PDA

View Full Version : Another ibs worry

Chrisjcrook
07-05-18, 22:21
Hi all tmi moment coming up but today it was really hot weather wise I work in a kitchen and it was about 40 degrees started getting discomfort on the left side of my abdomen went for a BM and it was really dark not black not watery or diarrhea and felt really off afterwards where this morning was normal would heat exhaustion cause this?

---------- Post added at 21:25 ---------- Previous post was at 18:39 ----------

And just now getting really scared now

---------- Post added at 22:21 ---------- Previous post was at 21:25 ----------

If it helps for an answer I do drink coke and pepsi do they turn stool dark in colour ?

nomorepanic
07-05-18, 23:29
What you eat and drink can change stool colour and I have every colour most days.

Chrisjcrook
08-05-18, 10:06
True but the worse thing is I am getting no support from work or family they think it's the boy who cried wolf just hate myself at the minute

StephA
10-05-18, 15:32
Just wanted to say that heat definitely makes my IBS worse. If I get too hot sometimes I’ll get stomach cramps and diarrhea. Heat exhaustion can definitely cause cramping, nausea and diarrhea and make you feel quiet unwell for awhile! Drink plenty of fluids and take frequent breaks if you’re getting too hot. I’m sure it’s hard to do when you work in a kitchen but do be careful. I wouldn’t worry too much about the color of your poop.