PDA

View Full Version : Jumpy, startle, electric, weak, trembling, shaky...

BazB44
07-05-18, 20:22
Do these words describe how any of you feel? Lately it seems like every little thing makes me jump or shake. I bump my arm against something and my arm jumps. Touch my leg against something and it jumps. Hold my hands/fingers out and they shake. Walking feels like I'm bouncing. I feel weak (though I go to the gym and I haven't lost any strength in my lifts). The world feels unreal, my body doesn't feel like mine, I get exhausted easily.

Ive always had anxiety but its never struck me all at once like this. It used to be like a twitch in my arm one day, then next week its a jelly leg feeling. But now its like everything happening everywhere, like my body is on electric mode. Part of me wonders about early stages of parkinsons.

Fishmanpa
07-05-18, 20:29
Curious... does anyone actually take the time to read the articles? :shrug: I suggested the SYMPTOMS list be pinned to the top of several of the sub-forums with a READ ME FIRST attached.

All of them are on the Symptoms list. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms)

Positive thoughts