PDA

View Full Version : Parasitic worm in chicken

Kevinor762
07-05-18, 21:32
I'm "enjoying" my fried chicken and suddenly while I'm vacuuming the thigh meat I see this worm shaped thing.
I can't tell if it's a tendon or a parasitic worm..

Out of all the people this could've happened to it happens to me.. someone with severe health anxiety.

I seriously do not want worms growing in me and becoming the guy you see on doctor google who needs the worms extricated from him..

Anyways the only symptom I've had was stomach pain..
I noticed it kinda when I was EATING the chicken.. maybe because I was vacuuming a lot of chicken too fast..

BUT THIS WORM THING IS FREAKING ME OUT SEE ATTACHMENT FOR WORM

OH.. and I had to give the thing a yank before it came out because it was either sucking on the chicken or it was a tendon

Paul84
07-05-18, 21:36
Looks like a tendon or connective tissue to me.

Fishmanpa
07-05-18, 21:52
OH.. and I had to give the thing a yank before it came out because it was either sucking on the chicken or it was a tendon

C'mon dude :wacko: How could a live worm even be in a COOKED piece of chicken? :huh: It's connective tissue.

Use your CBT techniques. Write your post in Word or something. Wait an hour then read it back before posting. I bet you'll be like "Nahhh... I'm being ridiculous".

BTW... what does your CBT therapist think about you posting here for reassurance? Does he/she even know?

Positive thoughts

Kevinor762
07-05-18, 23:14
My therapist doesn't know..

Should I tell her

---------- Post added at 18:14 ---------- Previous post was at 17:56 ----------

Anyways if it's was a parasite even if it was dead I touched my earbuds right after... ear to brain infection?

nomorepanic
07-05-18, 23:16
You need to get some help with irrational fears to be honest.

How can you possibly get an ear to brain infection?

Please take time to work through these fears before posting as you need to reassure yourself and not rely on us to do that.

Kevinor762
07-05-18, 23:29
I'm sorry guys I have so many thoughts and some I can't battle through..

That quote.. by Natalie Babbitt
It means a lot to me.
I have an automatic messenge sent to me everyday with that quote.. sometimes that quote just doesn't help though :(

Fishmanpa
07-05-18, 23:37
My therapist doesn't know..

Should I tell her

Absolutely! and show her your posts/threads! It's imperative she sees this!

Positive thoughts