PDA

View Full Version : Back pain worries

Mel_82
07-05-18, 21:58
*sidenote* I don’t know why that yellow triangle is beside my post and I don’t know how to edit it to get rid of it ****

About a year ago I started getting this pins and needles feeling in my mid back. It comes and goes so I wasn’t too worried about it.

I work a pretty labour intensive job so I assumed I pulled something funny.

About a week ago I went from sitting to standing and noticed pain. It’s been mostly lower back this time, with a couple days into my shoulder.
It will also feel like pins and needles at times.

This morning, I noticed an area on the inside of my right thigh - about 1 inch in diameter that will randomly go to pins and needles.

Could this be a slipped disc or pinched nerve? The pain isn’t really getting any better, just moving around.

I had finally cleared myself of all cancer worries and then this happened and I’m freaking myself out that it’s spinal cancer or some internal tumor pushing on something :-/

It’s so exhausting.

floridagirl1984
09-05-18, 17:30
could be several things, could be a bulge in one of your disc, i have that an it causes the same symptoms as you described here. It can also be a sublexation in your spine, or even muscle irritation that is putting pressure on the nerve. Have you been using ice or otc pain reviler?

Mel_82
12-05-18, 11:45
Not ice, but heat seems to help.
I find it gets a little better over weekends and then when I’m back at work it’s back to square one.

My hands are also feeling weak at times/falling asleep.