PDA

View Full Version : Hi ive had these swollen lymph nodes on my armpit for a while already.

Gumbolina
08-05-18, 03:30
Hi ive had these swollen lymph nodes on both my armpits for a long time already they don't seem to grow they're the same size they've been since I got them which I can't even remember when but it's been more than 3 months for sure. I haven't noticed them growing but I have noticed new ones coming out and the new ones are very small I can only feel them if I press down my armpit alot . There's about two big ones in my right armpit which are both about 1cm or less and there are about three big ones on my left armpit with the same size( 1cm ) or smaller . Should I be worried ? I spend everyday looking up swollen lymph glands reasons and Google always ends up with some type of cancers either breast or lymphomas but I still get so confused cause some say that theyre sometimes normal but I don't understand sometimes ... Can anybody give me their opinion ? What do you guys think?

anxious123
14-05-18, 10:46
what do yours feel like? i had a few swollen nodes, which i still have, that i got checked in march. two different doctors were not at all alarmed, and i got blood tests done which were all normal. i still worry most days and i am conscious that this is not good for me although it is so hard to stop. to answer your question i guess I've learnt that nodes can stay up for good and can be harmless! i did have glandular fever last year and i believe many never went down after this. did you have any illness that may have brought yours up?