PDA

View Full Version : Vomiting with a cold?

patroclus
08-05-18, 10:23
So I was completely fine yesterday, if not a bit more tired than usual. Then this morning I woke up with a sore throat which was no big deal and then continued to have a runny nose all day long. I figured I just had a cold because my roommate has also been struggling with a cold to a lesser degree. However, as I went to go to sleep I got very nauseous and threw up multiple times. Now, I am lying in bed with chills and I think I might have a fever. Is this something I should worry about? I really don’t want to start panicking over this because it might make it worse but I’ve never vomited when I had a cold before and was wondering if this was actually a cold or something more serious :(

Leslie735
08-05-18, 16:03
Could be a few things but nothing scary. My oldest son ALWAYS vomits when he gets a cold. He has one now and vomited the other day in the grocery store. Ugh! phlegm can run into your stomach and make you feel sick and make you vomit. Another thing, you could've caught a stomach bug on top of a cold. Happened to me a month ago. I had a cold and came down with a stomach bug. Fun times! I hope you feel better!