PDA

View Full Version : Gut Symptoms

MarkyMark88
08-05-18, 14:10
I have had GA and HA for most of my life but last August it turned into panic disorder, having my first ever panic attack and a bunch there after. This past weekend I had a full blown panic attack for the first time in a while. The weird thing was a new symptom. Nausea. This is what set off the panic attack. I had a weird taste in my mouth and the urge to throw up. Now for the last two days I have had a feeling of nausea, especially after eating. Is this normal? To have my anxiety symptoms and panic symptoms be so linear for so long to all of a sudden feel a completely different symptom to the point of almost inhibiting me from doing anything. I almost feel like a have the stomach flu. Needless to say this new symptom has done a good job at occupying my thoughts and I'm trying to not think about it. Is this normal in the realm of anxiety and panic?

Sorry for being so long winded.
Mark

MarkyMark88
09-05-18, 17:01
I am going on day three of not being able to eat comfortably. Since Monday I have been pretty much eating clean. Oatmeal, some fruits and vegetables, and meat. Also the occasional protein powder mixed with water. Yesterday I had a cucumber for lunch and started to feel nauseated about 20 min after eating. This morning I had a banana and immediately after eating it I started to tremor and had to go to the bathroom. Idk what is causing these symptoms and I am starting to develop a fear of eating food.

Mark

racdun
10-05-18, 15:54
Hi Mark
Hope your better by now but if your not would you try some accupressure points for nausea if you google it or half teaspoon bread soda in water usually settles my stomach
Best wishes
R

MarkyMark88
10-05-18, 16:14
Thank you for your response. I am feeling a bit better today. I started to take a probiotic, idk if they work that fast but it's something good to take in general. I've never heard of bread soda before. Is it like baking soda? Or soda bread?

IreneRumi
11-05-18, 18:13
I have nausea all the time from anxiety, usually in the mornings. The doctors told me it was acid related as my anxious stomach produces more acid and that makes me queasy.