PDA

View Full Version : Bump on tongue

Bl4ze
08-05-18, 18:36
Hi,

A few weeks back maybe even months the left side of my tongue was kinda sore, I felt there and found a tiny bump didn’t really think anything of it. Now felt it again feels the same but concerned that it’s still there it on the left side of my tongue not under on top by the way and I’m concerned I looked there, I can’t see anything I guess I can only feel it it feels like a kinda hard lump/bump type thing anyone help?

---------- Post added at 16:22 ---------- Previous post was at 16:20 ----------

Also since I’ve been prodding it a bit now the left side of my tongue right where the bump is is weird like itchy feeling

---------- Post added at 17:36 ---------- Previous post was at 16:22 ----------

?

Carys
08-05-18, 18:52
Still overly checking your mouth then aren't you Blaze, and presuming that every little possible anomally is something bad? :winks:

Bl4ze
08-05-18, 19:14
Well no, only reason I checked is because it kinda hurt, so is it something bad or no?

Carys
08-05-18, 19:23
99 percent - probably not. Same applies as before really - everyone gets sore patches in their mouths, the human body has wear and tear and sorts itself out over time. A tongue can get ulcers, rub on teeth, inflammed taset buds, food can jab into it - so many reasons for a lump or bump. As we said on your other thread, we aren't doctors, we can't diagnose...only someone in the real world can have a look and say what they think. Have you asked anyone ?

So, how is the 'red patch' ? ;)

Bl4ze
08-05-18, 19:51
Haven’t asked anyone about this thing, since I can’t even see anything there just feel it it might be normal part of the tongue or the tongue playing tricks on me I don’t know

The red patch is still there, worry from time to time, but nowadays mind mostly on Fortnite lol

Carys
09-05-18, 10:21
What is Fortnite?

just feel it it might be normal part of the tongue or the tongue playing tricks on me I don’t know

I reckon it is one of those options - good thinking :yesyes:

Bl4ze
09-05-18, 22:58
I checked tehr and there’s a little white spot there, so the white spot is the “bump” and it looks like a boil or something

Catherine S
09-05-18, 23:26
Mouth sores are known as ulcers and it's quite common to have tongue ulcers...I have one at the moment. It crops up every couple of months if I eat things that irritate it such as crisps (sorry that'd be chips to you) or anything spicy etc, and can be very painful once they take hold.

I don't want to think about another 20 page thread about this from you. It sounds like you have an ulcer on the side of your tongue. ...and no, its not different from mine or anybody else's. Please do not start this all over again. If you do you're either a very bored child or you need therapy. It's enough now.

Bl4ze
10-05-18, 00:34
k thank you guys