PDA

View Full Version : update

doddy
17-12-04, 22:10
good evening all yopu fine folk,

well its been almost 6 weeks since my first post on here and firstly id just like to thank you all for you kind words and help. you are all truly amazing people and never ever forget that.

so, whats been happening with me, well im actually beginning to feel alot better!!!! almost feeling like myself again, not quite there yet but the light is shining bright at the end of the tunnell.........

I rememeber not long ago truly beliveing and worrying i was a manic depressive then a physco, then a schizorenic and then.......well the list goes on, its only recently that ive begun to see how ridiculous these thoughts are and all they are are WORRIES!!!

for example, when i thought i was a manic depressive, it was due to the fact that i felt really happy some hours then really down the next so of course it must mean im a a manic depressive!!! NOT, what it actually was that when i wasnt worrying i was happy and then when i started to worry i became sad and then worried even more that i was a manic deprsessive!!!! but its not the case, worry is the killer of a good mood.......if all the epople on hear didnt worry wed be a whole lot happier and its because we sometimes feel down that our minds start racing and before we know where we are we are convinced we are axe welding maniacs who chop peoples heads off!!! we arent!!!! we just worry that we might be!!!!

lose the worry and lose the fear and put smiles back on our faces!!!

a very wise lady told me that in months to come id look back on these worries and smile about them........im beginning to now belive her.....because all this is worry!!! i know it can make you feel awful, i know about the headaches, i know about the heart racing, i know about the tinnitus, i know about the endless negative worrying thought, i know about the feelings of desperation, i know you think this will last forever, i know about the funny dreams ior lack of them, i know about the endless visits to the doctor, i know about spedning hours and days looking for a cure.....i know all this as ive been there.......and more than any of this I know that we will all get better!!!!!

I hope my message gives some of you hope.......i thought id never get bettter, i thought i didnt want to live a life of worry, but it passes, slowly, painfully slowly but it will pass. I found that excerise helped, now i know some will be to down or anxiuos to excersie, i know as i was too, but i also know that even if you dont enjoy it do it anyway!!! it does help, not overnight but gradually. you cant let this rule your life, its not worth it as all it is silly worries!!!!! LAUGH AT THESE WORRIES AS THATS ALL THEY DESERVE!!

i TAKE OMEGA 3 TWICE A DAY, A VITAMIN B COMPLEX AND ST JOHNS WORT, HAVE BEEN TAKING THIS COCKTAIL FOR THREE MONTHS OR SO AND IM NOT SURE IF IT HAS HELPED BUT MY IMPROVMENT HAS BEEN GREAT.

I truly belive though that the vitamins can help but what really makes a difference is beliveing in these thoughts as just being silly worries, laugh at them, sing them!!! thats all they deserve.

for all the people on here who think this will never end I can tell you now from the bottom of my heart it will, never give up, not easy but what in life is???

the bravest people i have ever met are on this site, stand tall and be proud.............though it might not seem it you will come out of this stronger and happier than you could imagine.

my best wishes to you all,

if i can help any of you at any time please let me know.

doddy

Karen
17-12-04, 23:33
Hi Doddy

It's good to hear that you are doing well. You have obviously worked really hard to get where you are and it's great that you've come back to let us all know how you have improved with determination and perseverence.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Meg
17-12-04, 23:51
Doddy,

I know just how hard you have worked on this day after day and have watched your progress and as predicted - you are almost fine now and will be totally very shortly.

Well done !

Love

Meg

pips
18-12-04, 00:30
Hi Doddy,

A big well done to you! You have come so far good on you. Thanks for your kind words i know how true they are. Keep up the good work and positive thinking!

Love PIP'S XX

vernon
18-12-04, 12:03
hi doddy, Well done realy happy u feel much better. take care Vernon

FAN
18-12-04, 12:44
glad to hear your doing so well keep it up

fan x

jill
18-12-04, 13:04
Hi Doddy:D:D

[Wow!] You have done soooo well,
A big WELL DONE to you.

Thank you for your kind words, you have
shown other sufferers that there is light at
the end of the tunnel.

Keep up those positive thoughts,

Merry christmas and a Happy New Year.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

All problems have a begining and an end!

nomorepanic
18-12-04, 22:18
Hi Doddy

Great to hear back from you and that you are doing so well now!!

You sound very happy and positive and it is great that you have turned your life around and are back on track.

Well done to you!!!!

xxx

Nicola