PDA

View Full Version : Feel extremely low

Homer47
09-05-18, 16:37
Hi i need to get out of this dark hole that seems to be what i,m in this wk. Actually the last 2wks really. I have posted regarding my harm ocd then i posted i think i might have bipolar. Not diagnosed with that. If i can think right back especially maybe 3 wks. It may of triggered because of work issue with this guy. That wkend i seem to be rushing around at home doing jobs going to the gym basically keeping busy non stop. Every time i would stop my mind would be focused on the work issue. Then there’s the issue of me falling out with my daughter. Larking around then a plastic water bottle involved ended up she chucked at my face i stupidity chucked it back at her missing her thankgod. Then to top it off last wk my harm ocd came in big style then i was worrying because i was going for a night out on that Friday. That’s come and gone. But keep going over my head about the Friday night how i was things i said or maybe done. Just a constant constant mush in my head. Today was 1 off the worst days of anxiety. Anyone that kept coming near me felt like i was going to act out my fears. Anxiety rising up and down all day st work. Thanks if you read this.