PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Chills / Low Temp - Ever Had It?

ThroatGoat
09-05-18, 20:23
Sorry to keep posting so much, and making too many threads, but this is one of my major concerns right now. (Apart from night sweats).

I have seen that Anxiety can cause chills and low body temps, but I'm wondering how common it is? Also, how long can it/does it last? Because I've had it for a while now, and it's freaking me out a bit.

If I'm not cold/chilly it feels like I'm the opposite and I'm too hot. :shrug:

little.miss.worry
09-05-18, 20:29
Sorry to keep posting so much, and making too many threads, but this is one of my major concerns right now. (Apart from night sweats).

I have seen that Anxiety can cause chills and low body temps, but I'm wondering how common it is? Also, how long can it/does it last? Because I've had it for a while now, and it's freaking me out a bit.

If I'm not cold/chilly it feels like I'm the opposite and I'm too hot. :shrug:

I get this quite a lot also! On both ends like yourself. It's all down to anxiety sadly. I remember one summer it was boiling hot but I was shivering cold, so i went the doctors thinking something was up, it was anxiety :doh: It's all down to the "fight or flight" response. And cold chills is all apart of that :) So I hope that helps and is reassuring!

ssssmufc
09-05-18, 20:41
I get this quite a lot also! On both ends like yourself. It's all down to anxiety sadly. I remember one summer it was boiling hot but I was shivering cold, so i went the doctors thinking something was up, it was anxiety :doh: It's all down to the "fight or flight" response. And cold chills is all apart of that :) So I hope that helps and is reassuring!Thanks for your time replying little miss worry [emoji3] (great name lol). If I'm not cold/chilly I feel too hot, really annoying feeling. [emoji23]

(ThroatGoat using Tapatalk)

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

little.miss.worry
09-05-18, 21:06
Thanks for your time replying little miss worry [emoji3] (great name lol). If I'm not cold/chilly I feel too hot, really annoying feeling. [emoji23]

(ThroatGoat using Tapatalk)

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

No worries! Glad I could help! :) and thank you! ahaha and i'm exactly the same honestly, I get hot flushes in winter. It's weird, but then again anxiety does give out the oddest syptoms!

BikerMatt
09-05-18, 21:14
I can totally relate to this, i get chills all the time, it's Spring and i've got the heating on.

ThroatGoat
09-05-18, 23:43
No worries! Glad I could help! :) and thank you! ahaha and i'm exactly the same honestly, I get hot flushes in winter. It's weird, but then again anxiety does give out the oddest syptoms!

:D

Yeah it certainly does give out some weird symptoms! Kinda freaky when it's warm/hot but you feel cold as hell.

I can totally relate to this, i get chills all the time, it's Spring and i've got the heating on.

Thanks BikerMatt! At least we're not alone I guess.

My thermostat seems completely out of whack, if I'm active I feel hot, if I'm not doing much or I'm out in the wind/cold then I feel freezing.

Can't seem to find "just right" at the moment. :wacko: