PDA

View Full Version : Seven Months of Queasiness

IreneRumi
11-05-18, 15:18
Since a scary episode last fall that the doctors thought was a migraine or panic attack, I have been suffering from health anxiety bouncing from my brain to my heart and back again in circles. I’ve had numerous tests and gotten the all clear and have finally started to accept the anxiety and make progress feeling better with exercise and meditation. One of the symptoms that just won’t quit is morning nausea. I wake up almost every morning with a queasy stomach that usually disappears by mid afternoon, although sometimes it lasts all day. Usually I feel better on the weekends when I get to sleep later in the morning but workdays are hard. Looking for some hope that this too will go away eventually. I also burp a lot when I eat and sometimes seem to have chest pressure from trapped gas. I feel much worse when I don’t eat enough so have been forcing myself to get enough calories. I have actually thrown up a handful of times, usually spit/bile since my stomach is empty and churning in the morning.

It’s been a long road, and acceptance has been hard. Trying to see the light at the end of the tunnel and emerge stronger for it! I feel like it would be a lot easier if I wasn’t constantly thinking about the nausea. It’s been pretty much daily for the last seven months and started suddenly the day after the strange episode. Any tips or thoughts are appreciated!