PDA

View Full Version : Body Aches

Andy1718
12-05-18, 08:13
Morning guys
I have a question. I suffer with anxiety and stress and have been on cut for nearly two years. As a teacher I was a wreck 2 years ago but better now. My job is incredibly stressful and I wake up every morning in pain. Arms and body aching. My arms feel like they are buzzing. Is this stress? It improves when I am up and showered but is very exhausting. Can’t seem to get rid of it. Any suggestions what it might be or how to relieve it?

pollynewsome
12-05-18, 19:48
Hi Andy, I was wondering the same thing. Really bad arm ache mostly the top half and horrible stiff neck and back. Never goes completely. Very uncomfortable. I went to the docs telling them that I take cit for anxiety and told them about the severe aches and she said it will be stress related. She gave me some exercise to do and suggested paracetamol if it helps and said to go back in 4 weeks if not any easier and will refer me for physio cos my neck is a tight knot..so it could well be the stress and anxiety.

Lulu1960
12-05-18, 22:31
Polly do you take your celexa together with any other type of med.. because I was the same I been taking my celexa with two other meds and my joints where hurting me..once I switched to taking celexa by it self my pain subsided.so now I take my celexa in the mornings.and my other two meds in the evening..