PDA

View Full Version : I'm Rather new

SammiB
20-07-07, 16:57
Hi everyone, my name is sam, i'm 19

i've been suffering with anxiety for about 2 months now and am hoping to find some way of making it not las for years lol. i feel i have the motivation for self help but i'm looking for the support of others, as they know how hard the steps are to make.

anyways, hope to hear from some people soon,

thanks
bye bye

domino
20-07-07, 17:21
Hello sammieb, good to haVE YOU HERE, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE. 2 months hey, we will get you though it .:yesyes:

Piglet
20-07-07, 17:22
A really big welcome to you - have a good look around the site and perhaps have a nose in the chatroom later, I'm sure you'll get a warm welcome.:yesyes:

Piglet :flowers:

nomorepanic
20-07-07, 18:15
Hi Sam

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here and hope we can be of some help.

You will meet some lovely people as well.

honeybee3939
20-07-07, 18:20
Hi Sam

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Lindalou64
20-07-07, 21:29
Hi Sam and welcome you will find lots of support and info here...wish ya the best.......Linda

manmoor
21-07-07, 03:23
Hi Sam,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

petra
21-07-07, 09:24
Hey Sammi,

A very BIG welcome to you... I myself am new to the site and I am sure that you will find lots and lots of very usefull information and support. All the Guys here here are amazing:yesyes: . We all share one thing in common here and united we will see each other through.

Panic Attacks, Anxiety and Depression are horrific to deal with and on a slight occasion we can control what we are going through but there are also the days, Weeks and even Months where we feel it is so bad that takes over lives and what should be just a "Normal Day of our Life" becomes anything but "Normal". All anyone wants is to feel like themselves again.

The great thing about NMP is, that if you do feel Anxious,worried, Panic Attacky then your new friends are just a click away. I found it really really helps if you log onto the Chat Room and chat away to the guys there, they take your mind of it, offer support because they REALLY know what you are going through. Its a fab little community, and you will be welcomed with open arms. But also remember that your old friends, loved ones, parents, partners and children are there for you too, every step of the way... I learned that you are never ever alone and your support net has now just got even stronger just by saying "Hello" to all of us.

My name is Petra and I am pleased to meet you, and anyone else reading this just to say... thank you for helping me when i really need it and welcoming me to the site. the support havs been amazing.

Petra:hugs:

Zanxiety
21-07-07, 18:43
Howdy SammiB and a huge, huge, huge, welcome to you. For trying to get help with your anxiety so far which you've had only for eight or nine weeks is a good move, since the shorter the period you've had your anxiety/panic, the quicker and easier it will go when you get help.

groovygranny
22-07-07, 00:16
Hello Sammi :welcome:to you!

Well, you've come to the right place for help and support - we're all here for one another!

Pleased to meet you!

:flowers:

trac67
22-07-07, 01:35
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Pink Princess
27-07-07, 18:54
hey sammi xxx

welcome to the site, glad to see you in chat xx hope to chat soon take kare xxx
minnie xxx

miff
27-07-07, 23:34
hey sammi welcome welcome welcome:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :hugs: :hugs:

prism
28-07-07, 13:58
Hi Sammi,

welcome to NMP.You will find lots of help here.:)

prism

Dave777
28-07-07, 15:59
Welcome Sammi !!:yesyes:

Southern_Belle
29-07-07, 18:42
Hi Sam,

Welcome to NMP. You will find many here who feel exactly like you do. You will also get tons of support.

Laura :)

CarpeDiem
30-07-07, 10:51
Hi SammiB,

I'm new too & have been overwhelmed by the generous nature of everyone on this site so I feel confident in saying "you've come to the right place" ! And well done for recognising your problem so early on, I'm sure there is definitely LOADS you can do to help yourself at this stage; I wish I had found this site sooner - Lucky you! Good luck, maybe see you in the chat room? Much love, CarpeDiem xxxxx