PDA

View Full Version : Blood in spit

Thatirishguy17
19-12-17, 16:43
Hi all,

have not been in this situation in almost a year, bet my anxiety demons and had a blast all year until last week. i woke up with blood in my mouth and sent me back to a dark place. went to the doctor and was told it was from my sinuis. didnt satisfy me so went to the hosiptol for more checks. That has passed but now twicthes i got last year are back body wide and im really anxious about them feel like im going back into the black hole of anxiety gain that i got out of!!

Any help and guidence would be really appreciated

Fishmanpa
19-12-17, 17:25
What did you do last time to get out of the cycle?

Positive thoughts

Thatirishguy17
19-12-17, 18:03
What did you do last time to get out of the cycle?

Positive thoughts

Just got on with my life went back to the gym and enjoyed it put on 10kg from actually eating food and enjoying my workouts again. just have this als fear back now

Fishmanpa
19-12-17, 18:18
Just got on with my life went back to the gym and enjoyed it put on 10kg from actually eating food and enjoying my workouts again. just have this als fear back now

That ALS rabbit hole is the worst I've seen on the boards. PLEASE READ THIS! (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=196071)

As far as getting back on track, I would suggest the same but add THIS. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=211324)

Positive thoughts

Rootytooty
19-12-17, 18:33
Hi thatIrishGuy

I completely empathise with you. I have been okay as far as HA is concerned since February this year, and now it has come back with a vengeance.

My trigger was a scuba dive, and getting cramp on the dive. Now I am worried I have Decompression illness, or even worse, DVT.

I thought I was cured. I don't think we are ever cured, just "in remission".

Thatirishguy17
19-12-17, 19:17
That ALS rabbit hole is the worst I've seen on the boards.

As far as getting back on track, I would suggest the same but add

Positive thoughts

Thanks for that i just need reassurance,like surely after nearly a year and half i would have some symptoms other than twitching. the twitching was no exsistant all year basically.Im 24 and every year coming up to christmas im marred by anxiety really depresses me

Thatirishguy17
13-05-18, 12:57
Hey guys long time since i posted wondering if anyone can helpnat my wits end!!

This last while ive been waking up with blood in my spit in the morning it goes once i brish my teeth and is gone for the day. Ive been to 3 doctors had bloods and chest x ray and everything has come back clear. Its ruining my life tbh dont know what is causing it

Elen
13-05-18, 13:33
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen