PDA

View Full Version : Pain below left ear lobe just behind jaw

John Landsittel
13-05-18, 13:39
Last night I was playing a game at my computer and decided that I would toke a little cannabis. I haven't smoked in a few days mind you so it hasn't happened before. So after smoking one hit I started having this burning sensation below my earlobe right behind my jaw muscle. It went down the side of my neck but not all the way to the base. I feel no signs of swelling and see nothing on the surface area that could be a warning sign of something. The feeling is best described as a warm tingling sensation.

For the past few weeks the allergens have been bad in the air so I have been taking claritin, mucinex, azithromycin, and benadryl. I took the last of the azithromycin 3 days ago. I stopped smoking cigarettes all together. I don't drink alcohol frequently. So roughly 10-15 minutes after I had began to experience this pain it reduced down to a small area and is located just behind my lower jaw muscle where the bone makes an almost 90 degree bend. I would like some insight as to what y'all think it may be.

Sincerely,
John

:scared15:

nomorepanic
13-05-18, 13:43
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239