PDA

View Full Version : New obsession or I have to worry????

Scaldris
13-05-18, 14:14
Hello,

I'Ve peviously posted here about a few kinds of worries, now those are gone and I have a new one. My hocd is completely gone and my new obsession is about my birthmarks, nevus/nevi and moles.
I have a really really fair skin with lots of these marks, I always had a lot of them, last year had a chack up and I was only told that I just need to take care while being on the sun. During school check up they only told my I have nevus pigmentosus, and nothing else. Now Iit tries to tell me that they school nurse warned me but I forgot. I remember googling the term and it was really nothing to wory about.

So now here I am, worried to death, my mom and friends think I overreact. I can'T even look at myself, I get extremely sick. I always need to do something to not to pay attention to this. Now even the blackheads and acne (? maybe I don'T know the proper english term, because we have 2 words for those) on my shoulders worry me. I'm 18, female.
The panic comes in waves like it used to with ocd themes, I have a huge attack, which usually lasts for 2 days, then I am completely calm and understand this is stuid to worry about. Then it starts again, until I do such stupid things as download a mole/nevi scanning app, then relaization hits me.

I'm sorry if this is stupid, I can't decide at all. I'm always overreact things tho, that needs to be said. Thank you in advance.

nomorepanic
13-05-18, 18:39
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.