PDA

View Full Version : Help? Please.

Dayvid
14-05-18, 20:00
Ok so occasionally I get spots on my hands. (Back of hands) .... and I’m worried because I don’t know why. I haven’t had one in months now.

I do shave the backs of my hands and have very dry skin (it’s discolored and much dryer than just “dry skin” I’ve had this all my life)

I’m scared that these are MRSA or staph infections. They’re about the size of a pea when they come and are gone in a week. Red and a little sore but nothing crazy.

Is this Folliculitis? I’d understand if it was as I do shave the area... and have dry skin? Please help.

I read about HIV/Diabetes etc and i get so scared

Zoe01708
14-05-18, 20:30
Why would it be HIV? You can get tested for this and also diabetes.
It's probably a shaving rash exasperated by the fact you have dry skin.

A healthy diet, lots of green juicing will help and get rid of dry skin.....like eczema, you could also cover your hands in coconut oil and put a sock on them and sleep through the night, wash off in morning this will leave your hands well moisturised.

Hope I help a tiny bit ��

Fishmanpa
14-05-18, 21:06
So you get spots that are gone in a week. Big deal. You shave the backs of your hands (can I ask why?). The key thing in your post that tells it all is "I read..."

Had you not read, then you wouldn't have posted. Maybe next time, don't read (Google).

Positive thoughts

AMomentofClarity
14-05-18, 21:20
You shave the backs of your hands (can I ask why?).

Are you sure you want to know? :)

Phill2
15-05-18, 02:45
Yes please :D