PDA

View Full Version : Back ache-tummy ache and strange toileting

kirstynic
15-05-18, 06:51
Hey. So this may be a bit of a long one.
It started last Wednesday I woke up and had the urge to rush to the loo. I had a watery bm after the cramping and urgency. I went back to bed and within an hour this happened 2 more times. As the morning went on I felt better with just a little tummy discomfort.

Friday morning the same happened again- the bm wasn’t so watery but the cramps were bad and each time I stood up and washed my hands I was overcome with the need to sit and go again. This happened 4 times. And sometimes it just come out with what only felt like it was going to be wind.

Since Friday I have felt crap, my back constantly aches and isn’t relieved by resting. The pain spreads round to my tummy and it feels like it’s cramping. The best way I can describe the pains is like feeling like a good stretch would help, but it doesn’t. The pains are there constantly especially the back which keeps me awake. I also have a feeling of fullness in my bottom area like I need a poo. I am not constipated. I went twice yesterday which is unusual. I am scared something horrible is going on. The back ache actually makes me feel sick! I have an appointment to see a doctor but not till next Wednesday! :,(