PDA

View Full Version : Bladder Problems (im scared)

Xienpai
15-05-18, 08:59
So I've been having this feeling that I might have lost sensation of my bladder, but my body still signals me that I need to pee but this time my lower part is the one having the sensation and not the upper part where the bladder should be (I'm a guy btw) my current medication is Polynerv 500 to treat my vitamin B deficiency and I'm a very anxious person. Is it possible that Im just to conscious of body or is it the meds?

I'm scared and don't know what to do.

Xienpai
16-05-18, 04:00
I'm also constipated

Tyke
16-05-18, 04:54
Stress can play havoc with your bodily functions. I can feel the need to pee when there's actually nothing there and it's all down to high stress levels. Things will likely go back to normal when you feel less wound up. As for the constipation, the best solutions are dietry. Increase the amount of 'roughage' in your diet and you should be okay. If your diet already does contain large amounts of appropriate fluids and foods and it isn't working then you should go back to the doctor for further help.

Xienpai
16-05-18, 05:45
I see so that might be the reason, and thank you! I feel much better knowing this. I was really stressed for a month or so and I suppose it's just taking it's toll on me.