PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know what's going on with me

Katie278
16-05-18, 13:29
Hi everyone.
This is my first post on here even tho I am on here all the time. Was wondering if anybody could help.

Firstly I have never knowly suffered from anxiety up until about 3 months ago. It started when I caught a nasty viral infection which made me wake up feeling dizzy and sick. This lasted for about 2 weeks and made me feel really crap. Anyway out of nowhere I was convinced I had a brain aneurysm. I also had a headache for 3 weeks constant.

I feel better now and feel like my anxiety is not as bad But I still haven't been right since. I'l start from head downwards. Since this viral infection I have had floaters in my right eye and are now seeing colours a bit duller in it. Been to optictions twice and can't find anything wrong. Next I noticed out of nowhere I had spider veins and varicose veins appear on my legs and stomach which was never there before. I am always going dizzy. Sometimes for days sometimes for hours sometimes for minutes. My muscles ache like mad when I'm doing simple things like walking up stairs and even brushing my teeth. I get pins and needles down left leg and also raynards disease has started in my finger. Constant problems with my sinuses since too.

I've had mri on head which was clear. A blood test showed i had slightly low iron so have been on tablets.

Sorry for the long post but lost with it all.

Thanks

Pkstracy
18-05-18, 02:24
Low iron can make you tingle, anxiety can make you hurt all over, not sure how old you are but I have varicose veins and so do a lot of older women, do you drink enough water?

MyNameIsTerry
18-05-18, 02:35
If your anxiety can be linked to a period of viral infection then it could be something you are now deficient in (which your GP can be testing for), it may be the impact of antibiotics which have caused some people anxiety (look into healthy bacteria because antibiotics are notorious for negatively affecting this and unbalancing your body towards the unhealthy bacteria. Corticosteroids can do similar), etc.

Katie278
18-05-18, 13:13
Hi guys thanks for getting back to me. I'm 36 so I know varicose veins are unusual. Just found it weird how they was all of a sudden appeared after illness. I don't think I do drink enough to be fair. Iv just had my repeat iron test done just waiting for results.