PDA

View Full Version : Is this a blood clot?

yarodao
16-05-18, 15:56
Hi guys. Ive been dealing with my anxiety very well but today im loosing my mind.
Ive been having strange feelings in my calf for 3 months now, about the same time my first panic attack.
Its like a constant tingling in the general area of the calf and pain in a ln area the size of a quarter. The pain for the first 3 months was nothing 1/10. Now the feeling has tripled pain is constant 3/10. It feels like its constsntly twitching inside. I dont see no color change nor swelling. But you know how anxiety goes i cant help but think about it.

Pkstracy
18-05-18, 02:21
Can you pull your toes up toward you without pain and can you squeeze your calf with sharp pain,?

yarodao
18-05-18, 16:57
Hi. Dont feel pain when pulling toes upward or squeezing.

Fishmanpa
18-05-18, 17:21
It's also been two days. If it were something sinister, you wouldn't be here typing about it :winks:

Positive thoughts

yarodao
18-05-18, 18:52
yah ive been thinking about it too.The tingling needle feeling appeared right after my first panic attack. (left leg calf). And its only getting worse even if i manage myself now pretty well. Im just looking for answers because a shitload of docs just wont give me any. Will do an ultrasound on my leg tuesday to be sure.

Fishmanpa
18-05-18, 20:29
Im just looking for answers because a shitload of docs just wont give me any.

Perhaps because it's not a physical issue? At any rate, the "Told ya so Gang" will be standing by when you get clear results.

Positive thoughts