PDA

View Full Version : Am I going psychotic?

Salkin
17-05-18, 09:27
Hello!
My main langauge is not english so please keep that in mind.

So ive been struggling with this fear of going psychotic now for 2 years. Ive read alot about what kind of toughts they have etc. Once i read about a guy who was scared to be poisoned, A few days later i started thinking what if i believe that? What if i believe people ate going to poision me. Ofcourse i didnt

I've been seeing a doctor and 3 psychatrists or whatever its called in english. They all say im not psychotic etc but the fear wont go away..

Tonight i feel like i have lost it. Im so scared right now because i was like half asleep and i tought i heard some weird noice.. like i was hallucinating.. What if i start hallucinating and go crazy.. im 20 years old and i just want to be normal again. Am i going crazy?

Alexldn89
25-05-18, 12:10
Hey love
Safe to say your not going mad
If you were, you probably wouldn’t know about it!
You would think nothing of your thoughts right now and feel normal in yourself ..
Alternatively if you were havng a psychotic episode you wouldn’t actually realise ..
A lot of us suffer from fear of going mad . I always put it down to not being in control and fear of not being in control .. that’s where a lot of my issues stem from. When I can’t control something, I’m simply not happy! And think things and worry etc ..
But don’t worry I worry about that to even though I can sit and tell myself I’m not mad I still worry about it ..