PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

JohnnyPanic
17-05-18, 16:53
Hello,

My name is John and I am 31 years old from Greece. I will be moving to the USA with my wife in September and I think it is the reason for my newest cycle of anxiety.

I have been dealing with anxiety on and off for a long time, the last intense time was while I was still in the USA in 2012, which made me return to Greece. Unfortunately I have not dealt with the anxiety back then, or took anything for it and I think it is why I cannot control it right now either.

I visited a doctor recently which wanted my on SSRI which I took for a few days but made me very anxious and I stopped. I am visiting a different psychiatrist that is also a therapist tomorrow and I am hoping to deal with my severe anxiety/panic issues.

Glad to be here with everyone,
John

venusbluejeans
17-05-18, 16:58
Hiya JohnnyPanic and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: