PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Shimmie
17-05-18, 18:28
Hi my name is sharon I'm from Dundee Scotland..I've suffered from social anxiety, panic attacks,OCD and agrophobia for 30 years.im currently on mirtazapine after coming of seroxat for 10years....The seroxat were good but I had a terrible time with insomnia,brain fog and was very lethargic also my panic and social phobia were beginning to creep back again so was changed to mirtrazapine 2 months ago... I like the mirtazapine I'm a lot more clear headed and sleep really well now but I don't feel they do anything for my anxiety so I'm kind of stuck in limbo and don't know what to do... whether to change to something else or see if my doctor can add something else in?.... I hope to learn and offer support to others in this forum....it's a horrific illness... Thanks

venusbluejeans
17-05-18, 18:33
Hiya Shimmie and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: