PDA

View Full Version : Got up early for a full day out!

clickaway
21-07-07, 21:17
Just wanted to let you know I've been up to London again - my third time in the past 5 weeks! :)

A bit different this time though as I had to meet my friend here at 10.30, so I just wasn't allowed to have a lie-in and just casually crawl out of my front door at 2pm!

But despite the success, there was a little hitch - we boarded a train at Waterloo East to take the three minute trip to London Bridge only to find that the first stop was Tonbridge, 40 minutes away! :ohmy: What made it weirder is that we then received a text from a mutual buddy who wanted to join us on our day out so she met us at Tonbridge soon after our arrival and then we all trouped back to the city!

Anyway, it was a great day out with friends with little thought of anxiety - I was out for over 8 hours - a 2007 record for me!

Been in two hours now and just feel a little tired, but not anxious, but then I hardly got any sleep last night:ohmy:

:yesyes:

domino
21-07-07, 21:20
Ray do,nt know you but glad to hear you had a good day, anxiety free aswel even better.

Karen
21-07-07, 21:47
Hey that's great news Ray :yesyes: Just shows what we can do when we don't have time to worry in advance.

I'm glad you had a good day :)

Karen xx

Piglet
21-07-07, 23:05
Oh Ray well done blossom - isn't it lovely to go to bed tired after a day's healthy activites like that.

Funny how fate conspires to make things happen and so your mate ended up joining you both.:yesyes:

Well done. :yesyes:

Love Piglet :flowers:

manmoor
21-07-07, 23:14
Well done Ray you deserve a big thumbs up mate well done you.xxx

groovygranny
22-07-07, 00:48
http://www.ccboe.net/Teachers/adkins_joan/images/AAB5FCDE130F4DD2AD6DC1798D8F912F.gifWay to go Ray!

You were obviously meant to go to Tonbridge :) !!

Well done!

:yesyes:

trac67
22-07-07, 00:57
woo you go well done matey :hugs: :hugs:

Ray you are doing so well and I love to read about your success's you are a star and I am proud of you

Love

Trac xxxx

honeybee3939
22-07-07, 09:14
Hi Ray

So pleased to read of your success ! You have been making some excellent progress:yesyes: sounds like you had a fun day, im sure you will have many more to come !:yesyes:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f316/McKenziehere/thproud1.gif

Love
:hugs: :hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxxx

kazzie
22-07-07, 13:02
WELL DONE RAY:yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes:

Luv Kaz x x x:hugs:

Lindalou64
22-07-07, 13:52
GOOD JOB RAY,
DOESNT IT FEEL GOOD TO DO THE THINGS WE THINK WE "CANT" GOING ON A TRAIN FOR 40 MINUTES GREAT JOB..SOMETHING I WOULD HAVE TO WORK ON.....KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP....LINDA

nomorepanic
22-07-07, 14:07
Ray

Wow - well done especially for the train - that would have freaked me knowing I couldn't get off for over 40 minutes.

Great progress and one that is truely deserved :hugs: :hugs: :yesyes:

Nibbles
23-07-07, 17:41
Wow Ray what a huge achievement! :ohmy: Well done and I'm so pleased you had a lovely anxiety free trip. :yesyes:

Take care,

lildutt
24-07-07, 11:26
great ray good work hun hope to see more of the sucess storys from you soon
bellxxx

Southern_Belle
25-07-07, 17:45
Ray so glad you had a good time and great job on the train ride.

Laura :)