PDA

View Full Version : Feeling sick and weak all of a sudden

heavyweightworrier
17-05-18, 20:29
I’ve had a variety of symptoms over different parts of my body lately and just now I felt sick and weak all of a sudden. I drank some water and ate a popsicle despite my lack of appetite but I’m still panicking. I’m just scared its all connected and I have a blood clot/tumor/als/ms/am having a stroke/anything serious basically. I’m too afraid to go to sleep alone so I’m spending the night at my best friend’s place.... again. I don’t even know why I’m documenting this here, I’m sorry for ranting and I’m sorry for wasting your time. My therapist suggested keeping a video diary but everytime I think about it I’m terrified its gonna be the last video of me so I can never do it. I just recently recovered (mostly) of severe ocd (intrusive thoughts) and had a taste of the ”normal life” for a while, now struggling with this. I don’t know which one I prefer but it feels shitty regardless that I basically just switched to this. Maybe that’s ungrateful. I don’t know. I’m unsure about almost everything these days.

Anyway, sorry for being depressing and ranting mindlessly and all. Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated. x

Scass
17-05-18, 20:38
Have you eaten much today? The weakness and nausea is possibly hunger or thirst?

Sorry you’re going through so much. I hope the video diary helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk