PDA

View Full Version : Really bad rash

Emilychazza98
18-05-18, 19:18
I woke up this morning to a swollen rash on my thighs and tummy. That has gone down. Bow it is back on my chest area up to my neck and on my face.

I haven't used anything different. I do have sore neck glands which have eased off. I feel so itchy everywhere. Does anyone know what this is?

ThroatGoat
18-05-18, 19:45
Sounds like an allergy to me, it might not have even have to have been you "using anything different" either, you might have come into contact with something that your skin hasn't agreed with.

I once had a bad rash as a kid for quite a few weeks from cut grass.

If in doubt, see the doctor because I'm not one. :D

Scass
18-05-18, 19:55
Do you have any antihistamines? Maybe take 1 and see if that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Emilychazza98
18-05-18, 20:28
I've decided to go to primary care. It's spread all up to my face I literally look like deapool����

Scass
18-05-18, 21:32
Ok, well let us know how you get on

Emilychazza98
20-05-18, 06:36
It's been a very horrible couple of days. And to a and e given antiistamine, got worse when I woke up. Went to hospital by ambulance yesterday because I panicked and though I couldn't breathe, given steroid and other antiistamine by iv. Cleared up. Woke up it's everywhere again.

I hate this. I don't know what to do. Wether to go back to hospital or take the steroids they've given me m. Don't k ow what it is or what's causing it

Scass
20-05-18, 21:03
If the steroids and antihistamines helped, them keep using them.

Emilychazza98
21-05-18, 09:20
I went again yesterday at my eyes swelled. They gave me the strongest antiistamine and it went away by 4pm yesterday. I stopped at my mums in case it is something in the house. I was wrong. Again this morning I woke up to full body hives. Swollen hands, swollen feet and really bad itchy red skin.

I hope to God this isn't a life thing now as I don't want to live if it is. I can't even go to work because I'm a waitress and this thing looks very disgusting and contagious (even tho it's not)

Scass
21-05-18, 16:42
Well I’m sure it isn’t. What else did they say at the hospital?

Fishmanpa
21-05-18, 16:45
There has to be a catalyst here. Is there anything you did, ate, came in contact with that may still be around? Maybe a new detergent you used on your sheets?
It's obviously a reaction to "something" as these things don't happen out of thin air.

Positive thoughts

Emilychazza98
21-05-18, 21:54
Not done anything different at all.

I have mold in the house which is getting bad and I now work at centee parcs which I have to walk through the forest, I have worked there for 3 weeks though.

I can't pin point anything. I had sugar free red bull the day before e it happened. Tea and biscuits. Nothing out of the ordinary. It's all strange.

I've been to the doctors today and they said that there's nothing more they can do for the time being apart from if I have had swelling on my face or struggle breathing then to go straight to hospital.

Also that to have an appointment in a week and if it is still occuring then to be referred to the immunologists