PDA

View Full Version : Pain during breathing for 2-3 months Lung Cancer worry

Deepseathree
20-05-18, 03:14
I've had this pain for around two to three months. I've been through all sorts of worries in regards to it. Mainly centered around heart worries. I've gotten past that. I've worried about lung cancer during this time but it wasn't a main worry. Now it's taking precendet. I looked up symptoms awhile back and am refusing to do so again to reaffirm anything. The only problems not ordinary that I'm having are the breathing pain and hot sweats at night. The pain is not consistent. It's mainly when I'm taking a deep breath and on the exhaling part. I don't notice it sometimes. Other times I do.

HelloPanda23
20-05-18, 20:22
I've had this pain for around two to three months. I've been through all sorts of worries in regards to it. Mainly centered around heart worries. I've gotten past that. I've worried about lung cancer during this time but it wasn't a main worry. Now it's taking precendet. I looked up symptoms awhile back and am refusing to do so again to reaffirm anything. The only problems not ordinary that I'm having are the breathing pain and hot sweats at night. The pain is not consistent. It's mainly when I'm taking a deep breath and on the exhaling part. I don't notice it sometimes. Other times I do.
If you’re distracted and don’t notice the pain, then you don’t have lung cancer. I had the same issue for a month. I kept focusing on my breathing and sometimes felt as if I was getting very little breath. It’d hurt my throat and make me feel uncomfortable. I don’t necessarily know the type of pain you feel, but I think you’re alright.