PDA

View Full Version : Red dots under eyes?? Please help :(

heavyweightworrier
20-05-18, 12:55
Okay so first of all, yesterday my right eye, especially in the corner of it, seemed more blurry than usual. I spent some time in the sun earlier that day but I don’t know if that was the cause of it as it hasn’t happened before. I also may be just imagining the whole thing. I can’t tell anymore. Anyway, I panicked majorly and had my day absolutely ruined. I got depressed and fell asleep with all my clothes on, jeans and everything, at 10pm.

Today I woke up, still anxious, and cried. Now there’s red dots under my eyes that feel flat to the touch. Scared its all connected. Google said it might be because of crying. Also yesterday earlier one of my pupils (I think it was on the right eye as well) was larger than on the other one, but as I moved to a different (lower) lighting they looked about the same size again. Freaking out. Has anyone ever had anything similiar?? I’m wondering if I can go see a doctor tomorrow (as it’s sunday) or if thats too late and I should go today.

PS.: I just looked at my right eye in the mirror up close now and it looks like there’s two or three little dark dots in my iris that I haven’t noticed before. I think I’m gonna call my mom and see if she could take me to a doctor but please keep the advice coming anyway if you have any!

Scass
20-05-18, 21:21
Your eyes sound normal to me.
Crying makes you blotchy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk