PDA

View Full Version : Endoscopy (via nose into stomach) very scared and very scared for results

Littlemisssunshine10
20-05-18, 19:43
I have my endoscopy tomorrow via nose and into stomach. .. I'm very nervous to have it done even though it's not my first (had one 4 years ago) still very nervous to have it done ... And extremely worried about results .. Only think I'll sleep much I just hope it's okay. I've been having lots of different symptoms indegestion , acid reflux,hunger pains and stomach pains.ive had it over 9 weeks and omprezole etc hasn't helped

Just need to unload family don't get it.

Scass
20-05-18, 21:13
I get it. Mine is in 3 weeks.
This time tomorrow it’ll be all over.
Try some calming techniques tonight to help you relax.
And please let us know how you get on x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coolguyivam
20-05-18, 21:26
I had one about a year ago, it was ok.
Are they going to put you to sleep?

Littlemisssunshine10
20-05-18, 21:28
I defiantly will do, I had one four years ago and it was absolutely fine .. Through my nose and not mouth which gives me major panic .. And I jut closed my eyes and concentrated on breathing ... Hope it's as positive this time! So scared still xx

nomorepanic
20-05-18, 23:27
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239