PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Vision issues

.nike.
20-05-18, 22:19
So I’ve been struggling with vision anxiety for over ten years. I got that visual snow, flashes, floaters, optical migraines, and now two blind spots. These spots have been there for a few years but I chose to ignore them until now. I went to the optician and she said my eyes have a clean bill of health and those blind spots are just spots and it’s anxiety. I know she’s a trained professional and she knows what she’s saying. I’m just scared they’ll last forever and never go away. Everyone tells me to ignore them but I have ignored them for years and they are still there. My eye doctor told me to talk to a therapist about them. Can anyone relate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 21:19 ---------- Previous post was at 21:16 ----------

So I’ve been struggling with vision anxiety for over ten years. I got that visual snow, flashes, floaters, optical migraines, and now two blind spots. These spots have been there for a few years but I chose to ignore them until now. I went to the optician and she said my eyes have a clean bill of health and those blind spots are just spots and it’s anxiety. I know she’s a trained professional and she knows what she’s saying. I’m just scared they’ll last forever and never go away. Everyone tells me to ignore them but I have ignored them for years and they are still there. My eye doctor told me to talk to a therapist about them. Can anyone relate?

They also look like when you get an optical migraines and it fades and it leaves you with blind spit until it fills back? It looks like they never filled back. When I close my eye and see through the eye that’s open I can see the blind spot directly. Both eyes. Is it that I’ve noticed my normal blind spots or it’s just my anxiety that creates it? Because the eye doctor said I am fine.