PDA

View Full Version : Fear of heart attack at 20:(

Brad10
21-05-18, 01:04
So the last two days I've got this random pain in my chest like on the bone dead centre of my chest doesn't last long just feels like it's bruised almost for a minute than goes away, now I'm terrified it's a sigh of a heart attack because I've heard something about chest pains :(

Pkstracy
21-05-18, 01:41
I have also been having sharp stabbing pains in my left breast, I am female, for four days, I posted about this and the response I got was if it were a heart attack you wouldn't be posting here and wouldn't be having it for two days also at 20, that would be very rare for you to have one, are you having other symptoms? Such as shortness of breath, sweating like you ran a marathon, numbness,tingling and pain in left arm, fullness of crushing pain in chest,? If not it's not a heart attack. I am guessing you may have pulled a muscle or strained it some how.

Brad10
21-05-18, 01:45
I have also been having sharp stabbing pains in my left breast, I am female, for four days, I posted about this and the response I got was if it were a heart attack you wouldn't be posting here and wouldn't be having it for two days also at 20, that would be very rare for you to have one, are you having other symptoms? Such as shortness of breath, sweating like you ran a marathon, numbness,tingling and pain in left arm, fullness of crushing pain in chest,? If not it's not a heart attack. I am guessing you may have pulled a muscle or strained it some how.

Yah no numbness or anything like that just a weird pain I did have hockey on Wednesday and Thursday maybe I did something then, but yah just that chest feeling and I know it's really rare at 20 and I'm in great shape just have bad anxiety 😢

Fishmanpa
21-05-18, 01:46
Read the responses to Pkstasy's thread. (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=217716)

Positive thoughts

Pkstracy
21-05-18, 02:05
I can totally relate to the anxiety, as for me not sure where mine came from, I am not active much. I stay in the house a lot due to me having agoraphobia, I also don't have the best posture in the world and had major anxiety last month, May I suggest taking aspirin, and perhaps a heating pad or ice pack on the area? Hope you feel better soon

IreneRumi
21-05-18, 15:33
I sometimes feel something similar. After being cleared by the doctors, its gotten easier to ignore it and convince myself its muscle strain/gas or stomach acid. Try stretching, having a seltzer water, and distracting activities.

Mel_82
21-05-18, 15:57
I had pain in the centre of my chest that would move into my chest for over a year. I went to see so many doctors and one finally tested me for gallstones. That’s what it was. Gallstones.
It’s an easy fix and def not heart failure.
Usually it’s not the worse case scenario we tend to gravitate to.

Brad10
21-05-18, 21:04
I had pain in the centre of my chest that would move into my chest for over a year. I went to see so many doctors and one finally tested me for gallstones. That’s what it was. Gallstones.
It’s an easy fix and def not heart failure.
Usually it’s not the worse case scenario we tend to gravitate to.

Thanks and yah I'm 20 and really athletic so it's probably nothing ?

Fishmanpa
21-05-18, 21:15
Thanks and yah I'm 20 and really athletic so it's probably nothing ?

Take the question mark away and you have your answer.

Positive thoughts