PDA

View Full Version : Does this sound like anxiety?

BruPor
21-05-18, 19:08
Hi all, new here

On Friday I had a slight dizzy spell and felt like things were spinning only for a couple of seconds

Since then I’ve had quite a few times a day a slight pressure feeling sort of at the side of my head and back of my head.

Blood pressure was fine (very slightly high on Thursday)

I do sometimes stress over things have have worries a bit about job issues lately.

I have no real other symptoms. But someone I know who has suffered with anxiety in the past said it sounds very much like that.

It doesn’t happen all the time it’s not always there but just a little bit of presure every now and then.

ankietyjoe
21-05-18, 20:20
They sound like anxiety symptoms, yes.

Specifically, the side effects of muscle tension in the neck that goes unnoticed.

If you sit up straight in a chair, look up, and then look down as much as possible, you'll feel that kind of tension that can make you dizzy and experience that kind of neck and head pressure.

BruPor
21-05-18, 20:24
Appreciate the reply a lot

It’s more back of my head than neck but It’s probably the same kind of thing

The pressure and dizziness is almost always mild and sometimes slightly more. Just like an expanding pressure type feeing.

I have a week off work soon and going abroad so will relax as much as possible and hope that eases it.

IreneRumi
22-05-18, 14:24
Sounds like anxiety to me!

BruPor
23-05-18, 22:00
Went to the doctors today

Blood pressure fine and did some checks and seems I am fine

I mentioned possible anxiety and he said it can cause them symptoms but after the checks didn’t seem overly worried

I guess that’s a good thing

I have had a decent day today but tonight I had the slight pressure feeling again in my head

See how it goes but I feel better that the doctor isn’t concerned about anything serious