PDA

View Full Version : Anxious & betrayed

Anxisam
22-05-18, 16:21
Hello everyone.

I finally lost it, was living at the edge for 4 years and I couldn't just go back. Quitted my college, was working with friends on a band they started coping my every single style and idea even my little knowlage on songwriting, pressure from family, Boom ! In 2015 thanatophobia ! was sleeping at least, It was a crazy experience, I was living with the fear, little attacks. And months ago another big attack. It was feeling like I was having attacks all the time, paranoid plus lost my sleep, I was like mad couldn't sleep for 5 days, I started taking olanzapine 5 mg, its helping with sleep plus calming me down and no mood swings. But I just can't stop taking it if I do I cant sleep, I tried clonazepam but my racing mind and mood swings making me mad. I just can't harness it any more. :busted:

I'm 25 now I'm planning to take olanzapine for rest of my life. Is it a bad idea ? Psyks are making me more anxious plus they are giving too much drugs that I don't need.

venusbluejeans
22-05-18, 16:28
Hiya Anxisam and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: