PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for test results is driving me mad

j2
22-05-18, 18:09
I gave blood and urine yesterday and I have not heard back yet. I had tests ordered due to finding diminished kidney function and blood in urine about a year ago. Since then, I have been tested every few months. Sometimes the results aren't bad sometimes they are. I am so worried and so scared and so tired of all of the above. I just wish I was healthy and knew it. For the record, I am 46, male, average weight and quit smoking 5 months ago after 20 years of heavy use.

I don't know why I am posting, except that I know that you guys understand.

Thanks
J2

Scass
22-05-18, 20:55
When we’re you supposed to hear back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j2
23-05-18, 15:14
I gave the blood on Monday morning and here it is Wednesday night and still nothing. Very frightening.

J2

BikerMatt
23-05-18, 17:11
Blood test results in the UK always take 2 to 3 days. You will know tomorrow.

Andrash
23-05-18, 22:09
I gave blood and urine yesterday and I have not heard back yet. I had tests ordered due to finding diminished kidney function and blood in urine about a year ago. Since then, I have been tested every few months. Sometimes the results aren't bad sometimes they are. I am so worried and so scared and so tired of all of the above. I just wish I was healthy and knew it. For the record, I am 46, male, average weight and quit smoking 5 months ago after 20 years of heavy use.

I don't know why I am posting, except that I know that you guys understand.

Thanks
J2

It is a good sign, because they always make you wait for several days when there is nothing wrong. If your tests results had been bad they would have called immediately.

j2
25-06-18, 15:57
So I got my results back and they were no worse. They were no better either but at least nothing has gotten worse in the last 6 months. Thanks everyone for listening to an old crazy person.